Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Life on the go

Sumant Bhargava, Managing Director, Stargaze Entertainment pvt. ltd.

Passion, to me, is… contagious!
Processes and systems are important because… it is critical to exponential growth.
I am most influenced by… people who effect change in this world.
People are my most important assets because… they determine the character of the organisation.
My inspiration in life has been… to create success for the people I work with.
Employee attrition can be handled by… while a little attrition is healthy, passion keeps them engaged.
The secret for a business’s quantum leap is… the success of managing the three key resources – time, money and people.
Leadership, to me, is… getting all people behind you during trying times.
The legacy I would like to leave behind is that of... I do not believe in legacies.
My most cherished possession is… my daughters.
My favourite pastime is… researching about places to see in the world.
My dream ride is… trip to Ladakh on a Harley Davidson!
On my bookshelf these days, you’ll find… Filmfare and Sportstar.
My greatest extravagance in life is… travelling.
My idea of a perfect life is… life can’t be perfect, but I would like to spend a lot of time with my family.
One teacher I can never forget… English teacher when I was in class ninth.
The most valuable work lesson that I have learnt is… do not procrastinate.
The most important quality that youngsters must imbibe is… there is no shortcut to hard work. Read More...

Read More IIPM Related Articles
Zee Business Best B-School Survey 2012
Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri's Session at IMA Indore
IIPM IN FINANCIAL TIMES, UK. FEATURE OF THE WEEK
IIPM strong hold on Placement : 10000 Students Placed in last 5 year
IIPM's Management Consulting Arm-Planman Consulting
Professor Arindam Chaudhuri - A Man For The Society....
IIPM: Indian Institute of Planning and Management
IIPM makes business education truly global
Management Guru Arindam Chaudhuri
Rajita Chaudhuri-The New Age Woman
IIPM B-School Facebook Page
IIPM Global Exposure
IIPM Best B School India
IIPM B-School Detail
IIPM Links
IIPM : The B-School with a Human Face

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home